Inigo x Edward Bulmer: win a colourful redesign of your home
In collaboration with Edward Bulmer Natural Paint, we are offering our followers the chance to win five litres of carbon-neutral paint, along with a one-hour colour consultancy session. Read on to find out how to enter...
Please note that this competition has now closed.
We believe in celebrating the preservation and restoration of Britain’s most remarkable historic homes – a mindset we share with the exceptional colour man, designer, architectural historian and eco expert, Edward Bulmer. You loved his bathroom we visited recently and his paints frequent many Inigo homes, so we wanted to give you the opportunity to add a splash of natural colour to your home.
We’ve teamed up with Edward Bulmer Natural Paint to gift one lucky winner five litres of Edward Bulmer’s pioneering carbon-neutral paint in a shade of their choice, PLUS a colour consultancy either in-home or virtually, covering three rooms. Delightful!
For an extra entry, tag a friend in the comments on our accompanying Instagram post and tell them which room you’re dreaming of transforming!
The competition closes at midday (12:00 GMT) on Friday 23rd July, and the winner will be picked at random later that day. UK entrants only. Good luck!
See the terms and conditions of the competition here.
- Home Improvements: Eva Sonaike’s guide to mastering colour and patternInteriors
- A Room of One’s Own: how artists Eliza Hopewell and Theodore Vass handcrafted the bedroom of their first flat togetherInteriors
- Pattern Pointers: five ways to use wallpaperInteriors
- A Room of One’s Own: how interior designer Edward Bulmer reinvented the smallest room in his Queen Anne manor houseHomes / Interiors
- A Talking Point: Adrian Sassoon on the value of mixing contemporary design with historic architecture at Parham HouseInteriors