Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is: Inigo, whose registered office is at St. Alphege Hall, King’s Bench St, London SE1 0QX. The competition is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Instagram.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person, plus one for tagging a friend in @inigo.house’s Instagram comments. Multiple entries from the same person outside of this will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entries will be midday (12:00 GMT) on Friday 23rd July. A winner will be picked at random later that day. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The winner who is picked will have 24 hours to accept the prize, otherwise another winner will be picked.
10. Subscription to Inigo’s and Edward Bulmer’s newsletter is optional and not necessary for entering the competition.