The terms and conditions of this website and the contents of this website shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and the user and Inigo agree that the English law courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute which may arise out of this website.
All content and design of this website is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights and is the property of Inigo or issued under licence from third-party copyright owners. You may print or download such material in electronic form on your local hard disk for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not alter or otherwise make any changes to any material that you print or download, including, without limitation, removing any copyright or proprietary notices. All other uses are prohibited including, without limitation, distributing, reproducing, modifying or copying or using for commercial purposes any of the materials or contents of this site. The licence to copy also does not permit incorporation of the content or any part of the website in any other work or publication in any form whatsoever.
Links to this site from relevant third-party websites are welcome. However, should Inigo request removal of third-party links to this site, this must be done within 24 hours of the request being made.
Inigo and Inigo Estate Agents is a trademark of The Modern House Limited and no licence is granted to you to use any trademark of The Modern House Limited.
Exclusion of warranties
Inigo tries to make sure that the material and information contained on this website is as accurate as possible. However, we give no warranty of any kind regarding this website and/or materials provided on this website. Inigo makes no representations or warranties of any kind (express or implied) as to the operation of this website or the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any of the content or data found on this website.
Inigo takes reasonable care to ensure that the information available on this website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change this information without notice at any time. This includes these terms and conditions.
To the fullest extent as permitted by law, Inigo excludes all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.
Inigo assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses which may infect, your computer equipment or other property by reason of your access to, browsing or use of this website.
In no event shall Inigo be liable for any damages, losses, injuries or claims or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, data or savings) howsoever arising (including, but not limited to, as a result of Inigo’s negligence) in connection with the use of this website; or the copying or use of any information or material contained in or referred to in this website; or any failure or delay of the use or inability to use any component of this website.
Appraisal letters issued by Inigo are intended as a guide to marketing only and do not represent a formal valuation.
Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Inigo, a registered trade name of The Modern House Limited.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Modern House and Inigo, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisations or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are posted on @inigo.house Instagram account.
- One entry for every account tagged in a comment on the Instagram post submitted on Inigo’s Instagram post found here [insert link to Instagram post].
- Closing date for entry will be 12:00 GMT, Friday 9 December 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be counted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: tag a friend on The Inigo’s Instagram post of someone you would share the prize with. Each comment with an Instagram handle tagged counts as a new entry.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- ‘Black-Eyed Susan’ carafe and tumbler, by Petra Palumbo (£88)
- Orange whangee-handled telescopic umbrella, by London Undercover Umbrellas (£75)
- ‘Calyx’ glasses (shown in rose and saffron), by Gergei Erdei (£180 for two)
- ‘Cooking: Simply and Well, for One or Many’, by Jeremy Lee a 4th Estate Books (£30)
- Crème sheepskin hot-water bottle cover, by Shepherd of Sweden and Aspiga (£38)
- Black hat ornament, by Petersham Nurseries Emporium (£16 for two)
- Wedgwood blue intaglio paperweight, by Bridier Hall and Pentreath & Hall (£65)
- Botanical non-alcoholic aperitif, by Botivo Drinks (£26.95)
- Classic pannetone, by Muzzi, by Sous Chef (£29.99)
- ‘Selene’ napkins, by Sophie Conran Shop (£52 for four)
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within five days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- The winners’ Instagram handle will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition will end at 12:00 GMT, Friday 9 December 2022.
Zero Tolerance Policy
At Inigo we have a Zero Tolerance Policy towards abuse of our team. We treat our customers and clients with courtesy and respect and ask for the same in return.
We believe that all employees of Inigo have the right to be protected and any behavior, whether verbal or physical, which causes staff to feel uncomfortable or threatened, is not acceptable.
In order for our team to maintain good relations with customers and clients, we ask everyone to read and take note of the following that we deem unacceptable:
- Using inappropriate language, swearing at staff, or any other type of verbal abuse.
- Any physical violence towards any member of staff.
- Persistent, unrealistic demands that cause undue stress to staff will not be accepted. Requests will be met wherever possible, and explanations given when they cannot.
- Racial abuse and sexual harassment will not be tolerated.
- Causing damage to buildings or personal belongings.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who breaches the guidelines above. This policy applies throughout the company and to any member of staff away from the company premises in so far as it relates to the business of the company.
Inigo strives to ensure that the process of buying and selling is as smooth as possible. However, in what can be a stressful transaction, occasionally things may not always go according to plan. With this in mind, we have a rigorous process to ensure any grievances that may arise are resolved as quickly as possible.
All Inigo employees take customer satisfaction very seriously and we will endeavour to resolve the issue swiftly and professionally.
Formally making your complaint with our Head of Sales
If you wish to make a formal complaint, please put this in writing to our Head of Sales. On receipt of your letter of complaint, the Head of Sales (or a colleague if the Head of Sales is out of the office for any reason) will acknowledge your letter within three working days. We will then undertake a proper investigation and respond to you with a formal written outcome within 15 working days from the date of receipt of your written complaint.
Please write (by letter or email) outlining the specific details of your complaint to:
St Alphege Hall
King’s Bench Street
If you remain dissatisfied with this formal written outcome, you can further pursue the complaint and it will be reviewed by another senior staff member not directly involved in the transaction. This further review will be sent to you within 15 working days and will include a written statement of our final view.
Referral to The Property Ombudsman
We genuinely hope that all concerns can be settled amicably between us. However, if you remain dissatisfied with our final view you may seek redress through The Property Ombudsman, which provides a free, independent service for dealing with unresolved disputes. The Property Ombudsman will not consider your complaint until you have exhausted our internal procedure. Any referral to The Property Ombudsman must be made within twelve months of the date of our final view statement.
Their details are as follows:
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
Wiltshire SP1 2BP
Should you wish to discuss your complaint at any stage of the process, please call 020 3687 3071.
This website is owned and controlled by The Modern House Limited of St Alphege Hall, King’s Bench Street, London SE1 0QX company number 6520183. “Inigo” is a trade mark and trading name of The Modern House Limited. If you use this website you agree to the terms and conditions.