Reports to Salesforce Administrator
Full time, Permanent, Salaried Role
(Promotion to “Salesforce Administrator” upon the successful completion of Salesforce Certification)
London, UK (remote working possible, commuting into London on occasion)
The Modern House and Inigo are looking for a highly motivated, process-minded individual to join their tech and operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, and play a crucial role in the development and scaling up of the back-end CRM system. No prior experience of working with Salesforce is required, and a minimum of six months full training – both internal and external – will be provided for the successful candidate to undertake the Salesforce Administrator Certification exam.
- Working with the Salesforce Administrator to oversee the maintenance, security and development of TMH and Inigo’s sales and marketing CRM environments
- Making a measurable impact on the efficiency of internal processes for all departments
- Improving the customer experience across all stages of the customer journey by devising, developing and delivering innovative CRM solutions
- Safeguarding and managing the upkeep of TMH and Inigo’s client, buyer and marketing databases
- Making TMH and Inigo’s reporting data as transparent, accurate and usable as possible for all stakeholders
Key areas of training:
- Platform basics, set up and configuration
- User management
- Data modelling, reporting and dashboard building
- Third party integrations and APIs, including property portal streams
- Data security, access, imports & exports and back ups
- Form, contract and document generation
- Process and campaign automations and workflows
- Email templates and alerts
- Experience working in an operational, administrative or tech-focused role, in a high growth company
- An aptitude for learning
- A genuine enthusiasm for systems, processes and new technology
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A start-up mindset and a love of innovation
The Modern House is proud to provide equal opportunities to all. Every role is open to all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
The deadline to apply is 18:00 on Wednesday 20th October.
To apply, please follow the link here.