Full-time, Permanent Contract
Reporting to: Sales Team Manager
Applicants must be based in London and able to work in our offices on an ongoing basis.
Inigo is an estate agency that specialises in selling exceptional historic homes across the UK. We were founded by the people behind The Modern House and aim to unlock the true value in every home we represent by telling its story, presenting magazine-quality photography, and delivering exceptional client service.
What are we looking for in a Sales Advisor?
Prior experience in estate agency or property is not required as we will provide full training over the first months of employment. We like to hire from outside of the industry in order to build a team as eclectic as the homes we sell.
The successful candidate will be empathetic, organised, pragmatic and tenacious. They will relish the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients and personalities, but also as part of a supportive and like-minded team.
You will be able to build strong relationships, adept at managing multiple projects, be passionate about homes, design and architecture, all with an enthusiasm to learn and grow with the demands of a fast-paced commercial business.
The successful candidate will be:
• Ambitious and willing to play a pro-active role in a rapidly growing company
• A team player who prioritises the collective over the individual
• Enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service
• Adaptable and flexible
• Rigorously organised and have an ability to handle pressure
• Passionate about design, homes, and the way we live in them
What does the role involve day-to-day?
Each new home marketed by Inigo is assigned to a specific Sales Advisor within the team, who is then responsible for overseeing the journey of the sale from the point of instruction through to completion.
The individual will provide the highest level of customer care, building relationships with clients and buyers, providing feedback from viewings, negotiating offers, and ensuring each sale is managed smoothly until it reaches fruition.
The Sales Advisors work closely with the Sales Team Manager and the Sales Team Coordinator to ensure a smooth customer journey.
This is a unique opportunity to become a vital member of a forward-thinking company with a reputation for innovation and excellence.
• To create promoters of buyers and clients you meet and work with.
• Taking a process-oriented approach to managing incoming enquiries and ensuring that viewing requests are handled in a timely fashion with an exceptional level of service.
• To negotiate offers successfully on behalf of your clients.
• To navigate transactions through the sales funnel from launch to completion with tenacity and sensitivity.
Inigo is proud to provide equal opportunities to all. Every role is open to all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please click here to complete your application.