Listings Editor (TMH & Inigo)
Full-Time, Permanent Contract
The Modern House and Inigo are looking for a rigorous and highly-organised Listings Editor with a genuine interest in architecture and design to join its growing appraisals team. Prior experience in estate agency is not necessary, though previous editorial experience is desirable.
Working within the New Client Team that handles all incoming business, the Listings Editor is responsible for copy-editing all sales listings, and working collaboratively with both The Modern House and Inigo appraisals teams to maintain house guidelines and an editorial eye.
This is a demanding, fast-paced role, and the successful candidate will be able to manage and prioritise a variety of tasks with a composed, courteous approach.
- Edit and proofread all sales listing copy before publication on The Modern House and Inigo websites, ensuring adherence to house style and digital content / SEO guidelines
- Provide oversight on brand coherence and style for all written content produced by the appraisals team
- Working with the Head of Appraisals and Head of Editorial to develop the format of sales particulars, to improve their performance as pieces of digital content and as commercial listings
- Manage appraisals team house style documents and guidelines
- Contributing to image selections in collaboration with the appraisals team
- Using Photoshop to make minor formatting edits to images where required
- Adding related content links and tags to listings, to encourage the relationship between sales and editorial content
- Contributing to team processes and the smooth running of the instruction process
- Contributing written content for the appraisals team as required
- Supporting other members of the New Client Team during busy periods
The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive, and you may be required to undertake other additional tasks.
- Excellent writing proficiency
- Experience producing digital content
- Experience editing or subediting
- Knowledge of SEO requirements
- A creative thinker, who is able to contribute to a wider appraisals and editorial strategy
The Modern House is proud to provide equal opportunities to all. Every role is open to all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
The deadline for this role is 18:00 on Thursday 2nd December.
To apply, please follow the link here.