The Modern House & Inigo Internship
The Modern House and Inigo are excited to announce a summer internship position with their Marketing and Editorial departments.
The Modern House is an estate agency that believes in design as a powerful force for good. Inigo was founded by the people behind The Modern House, and specialises in selling exceptional historic homes. Both brands aim to unlock the true value in every home we represent by telling its story, presenting magazine-quality photography, and delivering exceptional client service.
The internship will take place in August 2023. This will be a full-time, entry-level role, based at our headquarters in Southwark, London, and lasting for a fixed period of three weeks.
What will the internship involve?
The successful candidate can expect to spend the majority of their time learning from our production team, content editors, and social media experts.
They will be exploring how we utilise and optimise various marketing platforms and will also have the opportunity to hear from department leads in our sales and appraisals teams, gaining a full picture of how our company works.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and scheduling assets for various social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Engaging with our community on our social channels
- Logging and reporting on marketing efforts
- Writing articles
- Updating key information on our website
- Assisting the team with press enquires
- Uploading photography to our image database
- Onboarding new approved practices to the Directory
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
- A genuine interest in design, architecture and interiors
- An understanding of The Modern House and Inigo brands
- A enthusiasm for social media and following trends across the platforms
- A passion for written and visual communication
- A good eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- An energetic and enthusiastic attitude
Prior marketing experience is not necessary, but the successful candidate will be a confident copywriter, have a fascination for all things social, and be a fast and enthusiastic learner.
The Modern House and Inigo are proud to provide equal opportunities to all, and we encourage applications from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
How will the successful candidate be selected?
Through our hiring system – Applied – all candidates will be asked the same sift questions as part of their application. After the deadline, all the responses are anonymised and reviewed by our team. The top-scoring candidates will then be invited to video interview, after which one candidate will be offered the position. We intend that this application process will be completed by the end of April.
The successful candidate will receive the London Real Living Wage for their time, as set by the Living Wage Foundation.
Please note that to apply for this internship position, you must be at least 18 years old.
The deadline for applications is 10:00pm on Sunday 9th April.
Please click here to apply.