Inigo is looking for a personable, articulate, highly-organised individual with a genuine interest in architecture and design to join its growing appraisals team. Prior experience in estate agency is not necessary but several years of experience working in a relevant industry, and a valid UK driving licence, are essential.
Inigo specialises in selling historic homes across the UK, and, much like The Modern House, aims to unlock the true value in every home we represent by telling its story with in-depth features and magazine-quality photography.
Our appraisals specialists are responsible for providing market appraisals for residential projects across the UK and winning new business for the company. The role will also encompass building long-term relationships with architects, designers and small scale developers.
The successful candidate will be well presented and design-literate, with an understanding of the demands of a fast-growing commercial business.
The role will require a large amount of UK travel and requires working on the move and a flexible approach. It will suit someone with bundles of energy and an open mind. Successful applicants will be within commuting distance of our London or Bath offices.
This is a unique opportunity to become a vital member of a forward-thinking company with a reputation for innovation and excellence, and to experience the country’s architectural evolution as it happens.
Responsibilities will include:
· Visiting homes throughout the UK
· Meeting with potential clients, providing an outline of the company’s service and winning business
· Researching property values and following up promptly with clients
· Generating market appraisal letters
· Commissioning photography
· Researching and writing up sales particulars
· Generating and chasing up new leads
The successful candidate will be:
· Able to cope with the demands of a fast-growing commercial business
· A team player who prioritises the collective over the individual
· Able to drive and comfortable with all forms of transport
· Rigorously organised
· Able to write succinctly
· Passionate and knowledgeable about modern architecture and design.
Inigo is proud to provide equal opportunities to all. Every role is open to all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
The deadline to apply for this role is 18:00 on Friday 1st October.
To apply, please follow the link here