Inigo is looking for a personable, articulate, highly-organised individual with a genuine interest in architecture and design to lead its growing appraisals team.
Inigo specialises in selling historic homes across the UK, and, much like The Modern House, aims to unlock the true value in every home we represent by telling its story with in-depth features and magazine-quality photography.
Prior experience in estate agency or knowledge of the intricacies of rural and old homes is desirable, though not necessary. Several years of experience working in a relevant industry, particularly in a valuation and client management environment would be beneficial. A valid UK driving licence is essential.
The role will be split between client-facing work and line managing a team of Appraisals Specialists. The successful candidate will be design-literate, with an understanding of the demands of a fast-growing commercial business and experience managing a small team.
The role will require a large amount of UK travel and requires working on the move and a flexible approach. It will suit someone with bundles of energy and an open mind.
Responsibilities will include:
· Providing day-to-day advice and training for the team, working closely with the Head of Appraisals on departmental recruitment and development
· Monitoring the team’s progress and key statistics
· Overseeing the smooth running of the team’s processes and compliance
· Leading the team’s HR processes
· Visiting homes throughout the UK
· Meeting with potential clients, providing an outline of the company’s service and winning business
· Researching property values and following up promptly with clients
· Generating market appraisal letters
· Commissioning photography
· Researching and writing up sales particulars
· Generating and chasing up new leads.
The successful candidate will be:
· A team player who prioritises the collective over the individual
· Able to drive and comfortable with all forms of transport
· Rigorously organised
· Able to write succinctly
· Passionate and knowledgeable about modern architecture and design.
Inigo is proud to provide equal opportunities to all. Every role is open to all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
The deadline to apply for this role is 18:00 on Friday 1st October.
To apply, please follow the link here